Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

My darling hubby, Nawawi Husin, celebrated his 46th birthday on Saturday, 23rd May 2010. He's not exactly the sort that even remembers let alone celebrates birthdays, anniversaries etc but I thought, what the heck, because I sure do! So, we had a low-key celebration with a special cake baked by yours truly, of course. He likes cheesecake so I decided to bake him my very own Mix Fruit Baked Cheesecake. One of the highlights of the day was when I had to bash to smithereens the digestive biscuits that formed the base of the cake. Then, it was just a matter of whipping the cream cheese, sugar and eggs. I thought of making choc chip cheesecake at first but I had a tin of mix fruit cocktail in the cabinet so decided to go with the fruits. I must say I was fascinated by how lovely it turned out! All golden loveliness and full of yumminess. But what's important was that hubby really enjoyed walloping a few slices.


Happy Birthday Hubby! Love you lots...and to more cheesecakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment