Saturday, July 3, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Date of Creation: 22 June 2010


My favourite colour is red. It's the colour of passion and energy, not to mention it's both striking and bold. Perhaps that's why I also fell in love with the Red Velvet Cupcake. I searched high and low for quite some time until I found a recipe that is quite easy to follow. It  turned out to be a rather large recipe with me ending up with more than 30 medium cupcakes! Lovely texture, moist and with a generous presence of rich, chocolate taste, the cupcakes were a hit at my cousin's birthday party. Some of the guests were quite weary and skeptical at first because of its red colour. I just adore them! Definitely going to be in my list of baked goodies for sale. Any takers? Perfect as doorgift. The ones in the images are decorated with vanilla buttercream icing and sugar hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment