Friday, July 17, 2009

Cakes Galore


Just to whet your appetite! Check out this tray of delightful cakes I personally baked for my family and friends during last year's Aidilfitri celebration. They were an instant hit with my relatives who kept on asking for the recipe especially for the sinful prune and chocolate cake. Well, at least now they would be able to purchase them from me! At a discount, of course.

My favourite would be the 'Good Luck' cake which is just delicious with an infusion of rich butter, Marie cookie crumb, almonds and chocolate rice. Yummy! And of course, my Mom's special 'Steam Rich Fruit Cake' which takes hours on the stove to come to perfection. It does last a couple of months and it actually taste better with age. Just like fine wine and myself minus the alcohol. So it's definitely 'halal' for consumption by Muslims, of course. These cakes are available for order!





0 comments:

Post a Comment