Thursday, June 24, 2010

Strawberry Cheesecake

Date of Creation: 22 June 2010


I've always have a soft spot for berries - strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry, raspberry...you name it. Unfortunately, since berries are quite expensive here in Malaysia, I can only buy them on rare occasions. Last weekend, my craving took the better of me when I saw boxes of luscious, red strawberries at a nearby supermarket. Imported all the way from the US, they were really juicy without the nasty tartness you'd get from the locally produced ones. Since I have a tub of cream cheese in the fridge, I decided to bake one of my family favourites, a cheesecake, of course. Thus, I now have a fairly large Baked Strawberry Cheesecake for my hubby and me to devour. Yums!








0 comments:

Post a Comment