Wednesday, June 23, 2010

White Chocolate Pudding

Date of Creation: 21 June 2010


As I continue my effort to be a better wife to my beloved husband, Nawawi, the few things that I truly enjoy working on is my baking and cooking skill. Despite being really tired after a long day at the office, I do try to cook dinner at home as a healthier option. One of the things I do try to make is dessert. Simple yet delicious sweets that hubby and I can enjoy with a cup of coffee. But it has to be quick and easy to prepare, of course. And the White Chocolate Pudding I made the other fits the bill. It took me just about 20 minutes to make it from scratch and I finally get the chance to use the ramekins I bought a few weeks ago. The pudding is just nice, not too sweet as the sweetness comes from the white chocolate instead of sugar. I also splurged on some strawberries that go perfectly as the their tartness cuts into the pudding's sweetness. Definitely another keeper! Now I'm off on my quest to attempt a chocolate mousse. Anybody can recommend a recipe for me to try?


0 comments:

Post a Comment